Sunday, April 3, 2011

Emi's Videos

Hi everyone!  It's Ashton.

I had to write to say how proud I am of my Mom, Emi from Hectanooga Patterns.  Remember how I told you last week that she just learned how to make digital videos.  Well, already a website producer has hired her to create how-to videos for their website!  Smart people.

So, now, she's added a new skill to her continually expanding repertoire:  video editing!

I can remember when she got her first computer and she didn't even have the internet.  It was used for basically a glorified typewriter.  Many, many times she said to me.  "I just don't think I can learn any more about computers, I'm at my limit."  And then lo and behold a week or two later she would be asking me for help to learn how to do something else...

So now she has an e-commerce shop called Hectanooga Patterns at Etsy, a Facebook Fan Page, a blog, a YouTube Channel, and fans all around the world.  

Not bad for a lady who came from a village with less than 50 people!

Love you Mom,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment