Do you love to crochet? Do you follow the 3CrochetChicks blog, facebook, youtube or shops? Have you heard of Pinterest? And, are you interested in...
...winning free crochet patterns?
Then you’ll want to keep reading!
We’re pleased to announce our Pinning and Winning Contest, which will be held on Pinterest! If you’ve never used Pinterest before, no worries! You can sign up easily and even watch a video about how to use Pinterest.
Here’s How it Works:
- To enter the contest, create a board on Pinterest and title it “3CrochetChicks” Then choose at least 10 of your favorite projects from our crochet shops to pin to your new board. Here are the links you can use: Ashton11, SweetPotatoPatterns, Hectanooga
- Each pin must have the hashtag #3CC somewhere in the description in order to count toward your 10 minimum pins - don't worry, you can pin more than 10!
- After you’ve created your board and pinned at least 10 things from our designs send us a link to your Pinterest board at email@example.com
- The contest closes August 25, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST, so only boards emailed to us within that time frame count as an entry.
- Beginning on Monday, August 20th a winner will be chosen each day and announced right here on the ThreeCrochetChicks blog. On Sunday, August 26th, 2012, we will announce a Grand Prize Winner!
- Daily winners will receive one pattern of their choice from those pinned on their 3CrochetChicks board. The Grand Prize winner will receive 5 free patterns of their choice!
- You must follow ThreeCrochetChicks on Pinterest to be eligible to win.
- Limit one board per person please.